Forestry & Environmental Management
Satellite imagery provides the enabling technology to help address the problem of environmental degradation. Our satellites have the capacity to regularly monitor large areas with very high resolution images that provide reliable information to support decision making
- A range of multi-resolution & multi-scale imagery to meet any requirement at any point around the globe.
- We perform cost effective and accurate forest inventory, national or local scales.
- Monitor and control forestry activities such as a risk management or business intelligence perspective.
- Regular Monitoring of illegal small scale mining (Galamsey) activities: ie locate the positions of their activities and then monitor its impact on the environment.
- Regular data acquisition over large areas as well as smaller local ones
- Offering capacity building solutions to set-up local forest monitoring service capabilities
- Reliable data for education and research institutions.
A-M Surveys provides these services in partnership with our valuation experts. This we have done for our cherished client Newmont Ghana, Asanko Gold, Gryphon minerals (in Burkina Faso) and other Mining companies.