Surface Movement Monitoring
Surface movements giving millimetric precision are derived by applying radarinterferometric technologies. terraSAR-X as well as data from other radar sensors are utilized. Individual baseline studies as well as long term monitoring request (for e.g. along multi-year oil and gas production or larger construction projects) can be covered.
- Measurement/provision of surface movement maps in millimetric range.
- High density of measurement points allowing measurement of spacially complex and small-scaled surface movement phenomena
- Delivery of periodically updated surface movement maps for oilfield monitoring / surveillance or constriction
- Surface movement information available for wide areas in contrast to restricted terrestrial surveying
- Remote access to surface movement information for minimizing costs and risk for staff